Arared2

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Oh Happy Day!

Photobucket




Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket
Just a few quick shots from today... spent the entire day shopping and having some good food with boyfriend. What a great day! Oh, when I was walking just now I passed by this store and I found the most beautiful skirt ever. But I was so frustrated because there was no size for me. I'm thinking they were all made for size 12 women. *sigh*
Thank God I've found a crazy bold shoulder top that I've really wanted for a long time. Totally made my day. And I can't wait to play around with it! I will post the photos later. Until then!

Wearing denim jacket, studded dress and earrings from Sevendays. Heels bought from online store.

1 comment:

  1. girl I love the whole outfit! esp the jacket and the shoes. oh God, can I raid them? :p

    ReplyDelete