Arared2

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I Feel Like a Rockstar!


This tank top from Topshop is really cool. I bought it in July last year and just wore it today. I think it looks great with any of the denim shorts, but I'd try to rock it with a skirt, and they’re become so chic. I love the unexpected pop of color.

Wearing Topshop tank top, skirt bought from Sungei Wang, vintage fedora, River Island handbag, Forever 21 necklace, Salabianca bangles, sheer thigh high stockings and Nine West oxford heels.

6 comments:

  1. i love your bag! where is it from? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ami Schaheera: Thanks dear. The bag from River Island.

    Tee: Thank youuu sayang :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. dear mas, u should check on tis...
    www.jezmineblossom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. www.jezmineblossom.blogspot.com
    and
    www.inderani.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi Mas Angelina. I knew you from several friends of mine. I love your style. Do share some tips on how you maintain your weight because your body seems so toned.

    ReplyDelete