Arared2

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Graduation Ceremony







On Saturday 24th I had my graduation ceremony in SEGi College Damansara. I did feel a little silly wearing the gown, and the mortar board they made us wear was utterly ridiculous in that it was impossible to find one that fitted properly. I had to adjust it more than 1000 times before I go on the stage and it made me nervous. Luckily the few minute moment went smoothly. Overall the ceremony was a bit bored but whatever I had a great time there with my friends and family.

5 comments:

  1. Congradulations!
    Love your look book)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations! :)

    http://ayuniazri.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats mas :)
    and i love the blazer:D

    loves,
    shatirah,d'station

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations on graduating!
    i still have 4.5 years to go :(

    ReplyDelete