Arared2

Friday, June 11, 2010

Happy 1097 Days!





My boyfriend and I recently celebrated our third year anniversary. We had our dinner at T.G.I Friday's and watched late night movie. Another wonderful time together... :)

Here are some photos from the dinner...



Fried Mac & Cheese for the appetizer.


For me... Cedar Seared Salmon Pasta. Yummy!




For him... Friday's Cheeseburger.




Strawberry Parfait and Mocha Latte for the desserts.



And here is my boyfriend... I Love You!

Wearing maxi dress bought from Sungei Wang Plaza, vintage blazer, Charles & Keith heels and accessories from Forever 21.

4 comments:

  1. You'r so lovely hun!
    Happy anniversary...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Blazer, Great outfit and Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. really admire your sense of style! :)

    ReplyDelete