Arared2

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Lazy Weekend

IMG_8026

IMG_8034

IMG_8031

IMG_8022

IMG_8014

This weekend was a lazy weekend for the most part, so we did normal lazy weekend things... went to the mall and had some shopping, ate a lot of food... and ice cream. Oh dear, why can't everyday be a weekend?

Sorry for no store update this week. I was so busy but I promise that new stuff will be updated this Monday. So stay tune to my next update! Taking advantage of Eid al-Adha which will be celebrated on Wednesday, I would like to wish all of you Happy Eid al-Adha... and happy holiday!

Wearing top from Sevendays, Miss Selfridge maxi skirt and belt, Charles & Keith heels.

4 comments:

  1. i like ur pants, so great!!

    rchliey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. U're always look good in terms of effortless chic!
    Without look trying so hard. Nice one dear... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. may i know where did u cut ur hair? the saloon's name & the stylist? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just cut my hair at a small salon in Bentong Pahang. It's called Vogue Life and the stylist name's is Yonex.

    ReplyDelete