Arared2

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Old Tiny Houses

Last weekend we were going out and had a double date with my friend, Fiefa and her boyfriend who's coming to town . . . It seems awfully cute-sy to me because as I remember, I've never been on a double date in my life. Hehehe. In the evening, we decided to do some photo shoot together and her boyfriend was so sweet to take our photos. The location was in front of old tiny houses in Kuala Lumpur area. Hmm, I realized that old buildings are so much easier to take photos at, and so much prettier than commercial districts or the downtown area.

DSC_0104

DSC_0188

DSC_0194

DSC_0200

DSC_0164

DSC_0250

DSC_0279

DSC_0153

IMG_0358

DSC_0157

We did some shopping at Bangsar too... :)

DSC_0288

Wearing vintage dress and blazer, Sevendays pendant, Topshop opaques and Zara heels.

3 comments:

  1. you know what.... this is sooo good.. i mean, the clothes, the place.. the angles... every single things.... congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally loving your dress & heels! <3

    http://sputnik--sweetheart.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete