Arared2

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Last Trip

Look what I've found! These pictures were taken last year during a trip to Singapore with my family. Yes, I knowww, it took me so long to post this but I totally forgot!
I feel as if I've waited so long to come to Singapore and I'm glad to finally be here after a few years! It was a pretty amazing weekend trip, where we visited our relatives, had so much fun together and ate lots of food.
I haven't had a ton of time since it was a pretty short trip but here are some quick shots at Universal Studio. I'll sure be back soon and this time around I really hope to manage my time properly and plan a meetup with someone special there :)
IMG_3793

IMG_3787

IMG_4052

IMG_4172

IMG_4205

IMG_4214

IMG_3965

IMG_3955

IMG_3895

IMG_3884

IMG_3859

1 comment:

  1. Lovely pictures love! Wished I had seen you when you were here. Let me know when you're coming ok? I hope I'm that someone special! ;)

    ReplyDelete