Arared2

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Shout Pants

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

I have to say this: I just love to pull together great outfits for ordinary days. So for today, I wore these pants with a simple black vest and paired with oxford heels. At first glance, I saw the beauty of these pants: They're unique enough that I don't need anything else to look chic. That's a very cool thing to be. Here's the best part: They're actually very flattering. A paper-bag waist carves out an hourglass shape, and the pegged leg makes me seem all coltish and long-limbed. The important thing is to let them be the star of the outfit.

Wearing vintage harem pants, Topshop basic black vest, Nine West oxford heels, chain necklace and floppy hat from Forever 21.

P.S: Sorry for neglecting the blog these past few days. Ugh, my schedule is killing me!

8 comments:

  1. less is more isn't it?very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the pants! You're so lucky to find it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely gorgeousss! This outfit really pops against the lush greenery, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. vintage pants?! so jealous, they are perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cantek la topi kau...

    jeles nyehhh...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Farahkimi: Thank you!

    Ziling: Yeah, they're killer! ;)

    Mode.ulation: Thanksss! I had fun doing a little photoshoot with them.

    Sarah: Yup it's vintage.. I'm so excited wearing them.

    Ewan: Thanks ekhwan! :) Nak pinjam?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such fun yellow pants!!

    http://www.wreckedstellar.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love you honey-sun kissed skintone. Beautiful. Great pairs of pants. No doubt. :)

    ReplyDelete