Arared2

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Sunday Love

IMG_2446

IMG_2480

IMG_2471

IMG_2521

IMG_2501

IMG_2529

IMG_2540

My boyfriend and I got up early for a long day to Old Blossom Box Pre-loved Party and The Threadszoo at The Strand last Sunday. I wore a vintage trench coat over a vintage top with skinny jeans and Aldo pumps. I got this trench coat in Melaka at one of my favourite thrift stores last week. I feel like it’s so stupidly me to be wearing a trench coat in the middle of hot weather but this is one of my absolute favourite piece – I love the colour and for some reason it looks appropriate. Don't you think so?

6 comments:

  1. good.. btw... good luck for 'The Day'...

    ReplyDelete
  2. please share with us which melaka thrift shop you got the trench from. to die forrr!

    ReplyDelete
  3. uve been tag sweetie..ill make sure pasni if jumpa i nk mik gmba berdua ngn u..:)
    http://norziratulaqma.blogspot.com/2011/11/chic-pop-market.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit! And your hair is growing out so nicely babe! :)

    (P.S: I HAVE TO RAID YOUR WARDROBE!!)

    ReplyDelete