Arared2

Monday, December 26, 2011

The Engagement - Part 1

I'm currently taking it easy in my room after a crazy, crazy weeks. I am sooooo well rested now! Trust me, I have neverrrrr had better sleep that I've had this week. Blisssss :)

Okay, so I've waited sooooo long to write about this. It still feel like as if I'm dreaming but it's true, I'm engageeeddd!!! Ahhh, I'm officially "booked" by the man of my choice - Mohd Zul Mazrie. Okay. Wow. About last two months, we finally arranged a meet up between our families for a "merisik" ceremony. The confirmation of the engagement date was done on that day which was held a couple weeks ago, on 17th December.

So the engagement ceremony was held at my parents house in Seremban where most of our immediate family and close friends came to show their love and support. It was so nice when finally our families meet each other and discuss about our future. And InsyaAllah, the BIG DAY will be held somewhere in September next year :)

Here's just a little glimpse of the day. I'll post more photos from our photographer, Shah, and will write about the day and the amazing people that were there. For now here a few of my favourites...

IMG_0018

IMG_0195

IMG_0006

IMG_0356

IMG_0625

IMG_0900

IMG_0744

IMG_0908

IMG_1019

IMG_0960

IMG_1039

9 comments:

  1. Alhamdulillah! Congrats!

    You look gorgeous :)

    p/s: I love the picture where you're holding the cat :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. you get married??
    congratulation yew,,, :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you know what.. this is the simply elegant engagement ceremony I have ever attended... I love all the establishments and all.. plus... it was not too crowded... the Chanel-lised background was total superb.... might be the old folks do not know the meaning of fashion element in ur ceremony.. but I know... that is enough... again, congratz.. congratulations..

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look gorgeous dear! Congratulations! Everything looks soooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats! you look lovely in your pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. seriously so sweet..congrats Mas..:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg!! congratulations Darl!! wish you happiness to the both of you <3

    ReplyDelete