Arared2

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Newlyweds and Introducing Ratio Design

I've wanted to write about Ratio Design for a long time, and since this post is about our work for a recent friend's wedding I figured it'd be as good a time as any. As I mentioned to you before, one of my bestest friends, Aziera, was recently married to the love of her life, Redza. The ceremony took place in Taman Tasik Titiwangsa, near the lake area (it was outside and beautiful!). I was there from noon until the sun went down, then the moment we had all been waiting for: the bride and groom arrived by boat and walked up from the jetty to the reception, which was so romantic (I got goosebumps watching the whole thing)! It was such a beautiful moment and I was so happy for her!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Isn’t their reception are gorgeous?! We decorated the drift boat with flowers, ivy and fairy lights. I just love how sweet its turned out. All the lovely details were designed by my boyfriend and I – What a lucky couple to have such a talented friends on their big day! *blows nail*

Photobucket

They’re perfect together!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Aziera and Redza stepped out into the glorious night and they were stunning. Aziera's dress was creamy white with lace and embroidery details and Redza was dressed in all white suit. Both of them looked absolutely beautiful and charming.

Photobucket

My dear friend Nisa (we've been this close since first semester back then in uni!)

And here the "hantaran" decor that we did for the solemnization. The red roses and carnations were so elegant!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It was a pleasure to be a part of this once-in-a-lifetime day and I wish every happiness to both of you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment