Arared2

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Our Wedding Featured on Wedding Guide Asia!

I'm so thrilled to share that Wedding Guide Asia is featuring our wedding on their website! I actually hadn't looked at our wedding photos in quite some time and when I had to choose a few to send over to the lovely WGA editor, it gave me a chance to get all nostalgic and remember how wonderful our day really was... Looking through the images, I started remember the excitement, the nervousness, the giddiness, the laughter... and the love... lots and lots of love. It was such a beautiful day and one of my favourites forever...

Hope you'll hop over to their website and check out their post about our wedding as well as my interview! A heartfelt thank you to Mabel, of WGA, for her most kind words, I am both honoured and tickled! Click **Here** to see the feature.


WGA

No comments:

Post a Comment