Arared2

Monday, April 8, 2013

Zakwan Anuar Autumn/Winter '13






Arrived in Ho Chi Minh this evening and I'm currently typing this from the hotel's room while hubby is sleeping. I've been to here now three times, but this time around there's not so much work related so we can spend our free time to explore the city as much as possible. Can't wait!

So these shot were taken from last week before we went to Zakwan Anuar Autumn/Winter '13 show. Threw on this vintage dress that I got a couple years ago and it was so much fun to wear. The movement and volume plus the velvet material which is also why I kept the rest of the look simple with sandals and a blazer to slightly de-crazy it.

And here my favourites from the show...





The designs are simple and casual but the details make everything feel so special.

No comments:

Post a Comment