Arared2

Monday, June 10, 2013

Neon Me

Second day in Cameron Highlands. Took these photos during our usual afternoon tea date.



Ok. I know, I know.

I.am.so.huge.

I’m now in week 31 which means there’s about two months to go, and definitely more kilos of saturated fat will be developed. Sigh. It's really been a process full of challenges. Don't get me wrong, I do love the joy of pregnancy and the feeling of my baby moving but I’m dying to get my pre-pregnancy shape again. Hehe.




Cape from Zara, dress bought from random boutique in Jakarta, and Lyn heels.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Mas, you're looking great considering 31 weeks pregnant. Keep up the health state. God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to have every piece from your wardrobe.Amazing outfits,grat blog!

    ReplyDelete