Arared2

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Fashionista I Adore: Alexa Chung

Photobucket
The British/TV presenter/model/all-around-it-girl extended her extraordinary taste to me. Considering this, plus this young stylesetter mixes colors, price points, and vintage with a finesse that is unparalleled by the bulk of her fellow British trendsetters (and believe me, there are a lot of them). Chung has thoughtful, attentive and individualistic way of putting herself together and I’m hugely fond of her personal style. She’s always quite innovative in the personal style department and wears things in a fresh way.
The outfits she wore are perfect examples of how to create a thoughtfully assembled look: dresses, blazer, booties, and clutches. She captured my heart, as well, when she dressed in classic dresses. I also love the way she belted the high-waisted skirt over a silk top.

Though there are many reasons I like Alexa Chung’s style, the tastemaker’s eye for detail definitely tops that list. Chung selected a pink silk dress, and beautifully understated pair of booties, both excellent choices. Of course, what really made this outfit are the all black accessories, which are interesting colors combination.

1 comment: