Arared2

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Beach-Meets-Street

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Though the little leather jacket has become quite quotidian over the past few years (now worn with everything from denim to party dresses), it’s also maintained its signature cool—a most difficult thing to do! I absolutely love my little leather jacket.. Just glad I swooped up some unbelievable piece at Topshop last year.
I feel cool, breezy and hippy when I get it on with this tie-dye t-shirt from Dolls Store, Topshop wet-look leggings and pumps. Oh, and don't forget the fedora (borrowed from my boyfriend)!

7 comments:

  1. Yes We can, you looks nice in this pic, congrat and kisses from Barcelona

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Your comment made me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow love this oufit so cool!!esp tee and hat!!
    i link u to my blog right now dearest...
    kisses HANDE:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww thank you!! I’m glad you’re loving the outfit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey,where'd you get those leggings?
    i've been trying to find it quite around bb but can't find it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can try to find it at Topshop dear.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this look. So cool hun ! Love the tee. Can you buy me one ? Haha.

    ReplyDelete