Arared2

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

More Cameron Highland's Photos and Happy New Year

DSC01241

DSC01256

DSC01260

DSC01282

DSC01271

DSC01266

DSC01296

DSC01298

DSC01247

DSC01306

These photos were taken on our third day (which was last day) in Cameron Highland. The day ended up being surprisingly warm and sunny. We had an extra lovely day out on the town, visiting and taking photos at Ye Olde Smokehouse. I'm wearing Topshop boobtube top, vintage dress and scarf, Forever 21 floppy hat, Aldo pumps and Mulberry for Target handbag.

So 2011 is coming real soon! It really only hit me this morning, and I'm so slow that I still don't have any proper resolutions planned out. Lol! Anyway, thanks to everybody who takes time to read My Lookbook and thank you to the people who write me such sweet comments, Facebook messages and emails. You guys have made my year really amazing and I hope all of your new years are filled with wonderful things. :)

6 comments:

  1. OMG your dress. adore it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. where was this? i mean, which part of cameron highlands.... it is nice the scenery and also the pictures of your of course....

    ReplyDelete
  3. u always knw hw to make it stunning! btw i love ur blog n im ur silent reader..

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely combination of colors!

    ReplyDelete