Arared2

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

The Lakehouse

DSC01238

DSC01199

DSC01224

DSC01233

DSC01206

DSC01218

DSC01212

DSC01214

DSC01227

Our second day in Cameron Highland... We went to the lovely Tudor-style boutique resort called The Lakehouse. We toured the inside and the grounds and taking photos when people weren't looking. The weather wasn't the greatest, but the place was lovely nonetheless... Lots of flowers, green grass and plus great architecture. Oooh, I wish I can have this kind of house with this real character and history complete with it's moss-covered stone walls!

Because of the cold temperature here, I did get to wear my new velvet pants that my boyfriend bought for me from a thrift store, and I was surprised it fits me perfectly. I'm pairing it with Topman t-shirt, Mango cardigan, vintage belt, Vincci+ heels and Mulberry for Target handbag.

3 comments:

  1. hello pretty,may i know the price of the shoes?hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your velour harem pants, you gotta sell some awesome pants of yours in your shop. i'll surely buy all of 'em! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nurfs.: Hey dear, if I'm not mistaken the price is around RM200.

    Ami Schaheera: Thank you sweetie! Oh, definitely going to be selling my pants collection. Now, I'm still collecting a few more. Will let you know okay!

    ReplyDelete