Arared2

Friday, July 1, 2011

Arared's New Top

DSC_0715

DSC_0700

Here's yet another collection from Arared. It is actually the same design with the nude top but in different material. I'm especially love the colour, and it is so perfectly light and loose (ask my boyfriend-I wear the same few top all the time during the week.) Well, it was almost perfect - I'm adding up some detailing (show it to you soon, promise!).

Ahhh, I've been so busy over this few weeks with some more work on our store and we just did catalogue photoshoot this week. I’ll be posting them when it’s officially out, but for now here is a picture that my friend a.k.a the photographer, Shah, put together of what happens behind the scenes on a shoot. Honestly I'm so glad to have an awesome team and adorable Hana Ahmad model for us.

arared_flocks

P.S: Become a fan of us on Facebook and be sure to check back as we'll let you know when they arrive on arared.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment