Arared2

Monday, July 4, 2011

Photoshoot Day

IMG_00821

IMG_0402

IMG_0317

IMG_0257

IMG_0450

IMG_0235

IMG_0207

IMG_0227

IMG_0282

IMG_02571

A few quick, behind-the-scenes photos from the shoot we did last week. I’ve been wanting to have a real proper model for the store for this whole collection, and when my friend Fiefa told me about Hana I knew she’d be perfect (and plus, she's my blog reader!). She was so adorable wore all the outfits. I can’t tell you how happy I am with the way these pictures turned out. Thank you, Hana, Fiefa, Zul, Shah and Add for your help. The shoot was a success!

3 comments:

  1. u mmg awesome..;)
    skirt yg u wear tuh sgt cantik:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angelina! it's me Emmy, we met at Chic pop event the other day. bought leopard top n green pants from you and we met the next day at midvalley, me wearing your whole ensemble hehehe.

    Can't wait for Arared launch. Do keep me in the loop : emmy.zuraihan@gmail.com

    Love,
    E)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. our photos together:

    http://lockerz.com/s/113942471

    <3

    ReplyDelete