Arared2

Sunday, July 24, 2011

A Journey Through Style

Last Thursday, I was invited to a fashion show previewing Eidul-Fitr collection from four talented Malaysian designers - Syomir Izwa, Rico Rinaldi, Nurita Harith and PU3.
So here a few shots from the night...

DSC_0439

DSC_0457

I wore a Shop SputnikSweetheart top knotted over a vintage skirt with Benson Chen heels.
Ok, and the show of the night...

Nurita Harith

Nurita Harith (4)

Nurita Harith

Nurita Harith (3)

Pu3

Pu3 (5)

Pu3 (4)

Pu3 (2)

Pu3

And finally...
Syomir Izwa!

DSC_0331

DSC_0336

I'm sure you'll agree that this piece is quite simply gorgeous!

DSC_0346

DSC_0340

DSC_0374

For your information, I am a HUGE Syomir Izwa fan, so being invited to the show was like a big highlight for me. I loved this collection, the look was so fresh, so flowy with full of colours and amazing details. I could definitely see myself wearing few pieces from this collection (If only I could afford them!)

1 comment: